My photo
Welcome to my blog.... I know that Blogs are usually for married people-- but I am not married. So whatever- and as a loner- I am creating my own so that everyone can keep updated on my -oh-so-exciting life. ha. Enjoy. :)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY JOB

So... most people know that all I do is work work work. And I think a lot of people don't even know what I do! haha.

Well.. here is a picture of where I work. I work in Sugarhouse in a beautiful office building.

What I do: I am the Customer Service Manager... and basically I talk to mean clients all day trying to make them happy, and I manage a team of girls. How fun. haha jk.. it's better than it sounds.... usually.
What does DAVINCI VIRTUAL do?

A lot of people haven't even heard of the whole virtual concept--- but in the business world, it's actual booming, and it's really neat. Basically we provide Big Business Images for Small Businesses. We lease virtual office space and sell receptonist services. What is a virtual office you ask?? Let me tell you!! haha... basically a lot of small businesses can't afford a big old executive suite, and don't even need it... SO we sell them our address to use and when they purchase it, they can go to the center when needed but they don't have an actual office space there. They can post our address as their own, and they also can send their mail to us and we will accept it on their behalf. We will give them a phone number, and when they call it, our receptionists will answer for their company.
So even though this client may work in their garage at their home office in Tennesee.... with the help of Davinci, they can have an office at the Empire State Building in New york, and have a professional receptionist answering their calls.

pretty cool eh?? yeah.. I think so!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! You look so good!