My photo
Welcome to my blog.... I know that Blogs are usually for married people-- but I am not married. So whatever- and as a loner- I am creating my own so that everyone can keep updated on my -oh-so-exciting life. ha. Enjoy. :)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

CRAZY CAT LADY




<-- I believe this is the beginning stage of me becoming the crazy fat cat lady.
I mean, it's pretty obvious that I like cats..... and you know what? It's inevitable that I someday am going to be THAT lady... the one with all the cats, that has tons of fur on my clothes, and I carry a backpack cat carrier all the time..
But I was thinking---- is that enough? I don't know if it is. There are lots of crazy ladies who like cats out there, and if I am going to be classified as a nut job-- I don't want to just blend in with the crowd. SO--- I decided to add one more element of "katie" to the load.
I am going to be the Crazy Fat Cat Hula Hoop Lady. I mean it's perfect! I like cats.. I like Hula Hoops. It works. I will not only have the cat thing-- but I will be the weird lady who is carrying around a hula hoop with her.... and eventually I will be so fat that I don't have to actually carry the hula hoop (because I will be to big to actually have them loop around me)--- but a bunch of them will just REST around the middle of my massive belly almost as an accessory piece. And I will always talk about new hula hoop tricks that I can do with my cats.... I love it.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

"You are what you eat." I think that was on a poster at your house growing up or something, but I thought it was applicable. Since we were in fourth grade you have been saying you will be the crazy cat lady. I believe it, except you may be skinny. I just can't picture you getting to be a chubbo. I hope everything is going well.