My photo
Welcome to my blog.... I know that Blogs are usually for married people-- but I am not married. So whatever- and as a loner- I am creating my own so that everyone can keep updated on my -oh-so-exciting life. ha. Enjoy. :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UMMM.. I am a retard

Ok.... so let me explain the below post to you. So I thought it would be so hilarious to post just something random, and put it in white font so that no one would be able to read it unless you were smart and you could only read it if you scrolled over the letters....

WELLL.... I am a moron and forgot that my background is NOT white.. so .. umm.. yeah. You can totally read the post ---and my "clever little trick" ended up being completely pathetic and retarded. hahaha

Whoops

2 comments:

The Farrers said...

Although it is still tricky if you read new posts on google reader like I do where the background IS white. Good thing I was blessed by the smart fairy last night.

Linnea said...

Hahahahahah!